The only long term (life time) antimicrobial technology that performs without diffusion or leaching off the applied surface. It protects the applied surface between cleanings.
- Bound technology – unlike conventional disinfectants, poisons, phenols or heavy metals, our technology performs while bound to the applied surface (substrate).
- Residual Efficiency – Unlike other antimicrobials, our product’s efficacy remains for a long period of time. Reapply every 90 days or as needed and has been independently been tested for 100 standard washes.
- Porous and Non porous Surfaces – Our technology allows for both porous and non porous materials.
- No Super Bugs – There is no known or anticipated risk for microbes to mutate to a Super Bug because all microbes and bacteria are killed physically. This is due to the bound technology. Other technologies work by “uploading” into the micro-organism resulting sometimes in a mutation of the original micro-organism .See Health Care News Here
- Ease of Use – Pathene 500 can be applied in or on almost any substrate. A covalent bond forms with the applied substrate to ensure durability in multiple environments including water, solvents and chemicals.
- Safety – A completely water-based formulation. It is easily used by field personnel. Bio-Protect has a long safety record with many manufacturers. This product does not heavy metals, arsenic, tin, phenols or poisons
- Green – As green as an antimicrobial can be due to its bound technology and lack of hazardous chemicals or toxins. The products will eventually break down to carbon dioxide, nitrous dioxide and silicon dioxide. It is the obvious choice when considering the environment and our concern for super bugs.